Fireplaces For Sale Online & At Our Individual Showrooms
Fireplaces by Type
Fireplaces by Heat Source
Fireplaces by Location
Buy a Fireplace Online, or Within Our Showrooms
If you’re searching to find a high-quality fireplace for sale that can act as a wonderful gathering point for your home, regardless of whether or not you’re in the state of Colorado, we have you covered! We are capable of fulfilling orders all around the United States! If you’d rather see the product in-person, we also provide fireplace showrooms within Denver, Colorado Springs, as well as Fort Collins.
When Buying a Fireplace, Identify What You’re Looking For
When looking through all of the fireplaces for sale, it may be difficult to pinpoint what exactly you’re searching for. When this occurs, you must figure out what the purpose of your purchase is. Whether you are searching to buy a fireplace for sale to:
- Create a romantic mood
- Develop a cozy environment
- Act as a gathering point for friends and family
- Add an aesthetic draw to your living room
- Create a unique personality for your home
- Enjoy the nostalgia of the warmth and fiery smells
- Increase the value of your home
Or any other reason, that reason should act as your jumping off point to narrow down the groups of fireplaces to choose from. We highly recommend that you take the time to view fireplaces online before heading into a store, so that you have a general idea what you’re looking for. But if you need help, our representatives are more than happy to help! Below are some brief descriptions of things to consider for each type to help you get started along your journey to buying a fireplace.
Fireplaces for Sale at Fireplace Warehouse ETC
- Wood Burning Fireplace - Our wood burning fireplaces, by industry leaders such as Napoleon, offer an authentic fireplace ambiance, complete with crackling wood and the comforting wood smoke aroma. Wood burning fireplaces are an excellent choice for those living on acreage, with treed lots, or those in areas where natural gas and/or electricity is cost-prohibitive or difficult to access. Wood burning fireplaces require a chimney, dry seasoned wood, and a dry place for wood storage. They also necessitate a bit more hands-on participation, including sourcing wood, the lighting of fires, removal of ash, and routine cleaning of creosote buildup. For the most efficient and clean models, search for EPA certification when looking through fireplaces for sale that are wood-based.
- Gas Fireplaces - Gas fireplaces, such as our top-of-the-line Regency and Town & Country models, are the perfect solution for today’s busy lifestyles, offering instant gratification. With a gas fireplace, there is no need to invest time in setup or cool down. Simply turn on and off via a thermostat or remote control for quick warmth. Gas models also require minimal maintenance, produce the least soot/particulate matter, and excel in efficiency. Unlike wood burning fireplaces, gas models have a slightly different ambiance, with no aroma or crackling sound, however they heat quite efficiently. A great backup heat source, a gas fireplace will still work even when the power goes out. Choose from two models: ventless, which do not require a chimney, and vented, which do. Already have a traditional fireplace but would prefer a gas model? Check out our gas fireplace inserts.
- Electric Fireplaces - Electric fireplaces offer an inexpensive alternative to wood burning and gas models. They require no chimney or venting and can be located in virtually any room. A great choice for all spaces that wouldn’t otherwise support a fireplace, electric fireplaces offer efficient heating. However, will not function in a blackout. No real flame means you can enjoy the digitized ambiance of a fire with or without the heat, though purists may prefer a true flame. Electric models may also cost more to operate than gas, depending on fuel availability in your area. So, it is advisable to check with your local utility provider to determine your most cost-effective option.