As a service coordinator, working directly under the installation department manager, responsibilities include scheduling installation and consultation appointments through google calendar and google docs, QuickBooks data entry, processing building permits and filing paperwork.
- 2 years experience in a service scheduling position in the Denver area (familiarity with the Denver Metro is required)
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Organization and customer service skills are a must in this position
- Knowledge of local building permit processes is preferred but not required
- General knowledge of construction practices is helpful in the position
Compensation based on experience
We are looking to improve our installation department and fill this position immediately. If you would like to apply for the position or have any questions, please email us at. firstname.lastname@example.org