Installation and Service Technician
Fireplace Warehouse, ETC’s Design Centers in Denver and Colorado Springs locations are currently hiring for Service Technicians that have experience with fireplace systems and gas line installation. Work would consist of installation and service work on gas, wood, pellet, and electric fireplaces. Positive interaction with clients is required in order to continue the company’s 5-Star Rating. Work truck and tools are provided.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
• NFI gas/wood/pellet certification preferred
• 2 or more years of experience in the hearth industry
• Ability to think on your feet, as construction jobs require
• General knowledge of construction codes and requirements
• Fireplace installation experience preferred
• Be able to lift 100 lbs.
• Be able to work on roof tops and tall ladders
• Team player with good communication skills for clients and staff
• Clean driving record
• Ability to keep up with and turn in paper work as needed
• Compensation is based on experience
• High School or equivalent certificate
• Stable work background
Full time employment with benefits that include Paid Time Off for Vacations, Holidays, in addition to Health insurance, and a 401k plan.
If you have these qualities, and want to learn more about becoming a member of our team please email [email protected]