Delivery Truck Driver
Fireplace Warehouse, ETC Colorado Springs location is currently hiring for a Delivery Truck Driver. Working at this position you will be assisting with loading and unloading, basic warehouse work, and ensuring that all paperwork is in order. Transfer drivers usually drive on a predetermined route between our 3 locations, Colorado Springs, Denver, and Fort Collins; as well as our dealers.
We are looking for a CSR who will be able to:
• Check assigned truck for road worthiness on a daily basis
• Acquire orders from supervisors regarding what is on the haul to transfer/deliver and specific timelines
• Assist in loading freight onto the truck and ensuring that it is properly secured
• Chart out routes on standard maps or by using the GPS to determine shortest and fastest routes to destination
• Drive assigned truck to destinations, placing special focus on abiding traffic rules and regulations
• Deliver freight to specified destinations and assist in unloading hauls and placing them in specified areas
• Contact supervisor at destinations to provide them with information on successful deliveries
• Ascertain that all paperwork is complete and signed by parties that hauls are delivered to
• Drive assigned trucks back to the facility and ensure that it is parked in assigned areas
• Basic warehouse work
Full time employment with benefits that include Paid Time Off for Vacations, Holidays, in addition to Health insurance, and a 401k plan.
If you have these qualities, and want to learn more about becoming a member of our team please email [email protected].