Commercial & Residential Estimator
Colorado Springs and Denver
Our company is currently in search of a highly-analytical and qualified Estimator to join our growing business. Your central goal will be to prepare accurate estimates by reading architectural, structural plans, analyzing important metrics, and conducting regular risk assessments. The ideal candidate will be fluent in mathematics and accounting, with in-depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods and estimation systems. In addition to being an excellent communicator, candidates should also be detail orientated with outstanding organizational skills.
We are looking for a Commercial and Residential Estimators who will be able to:
• Collect different quotes from subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
• Analyze company data, monitor budgets and prices using software packages.
• Review and assess cost estimates.
• Identify labor, material, costs and time requirements by researching proposals, blueprints, and any related documents.
• Prepare detailed cost estimate reports.
• Conduct regular risk assessments.
• Oversee the different stages of a company project to ensure that expenses follow the forecast plan.
• Present complex and detailed reports to management
• Outstanding mathematics and IT abilities.
• Proficient in relevant software including MS Office Suite.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving abilities.
Full time employment with benefits that include Paid Time Off for Vacations, Holidays, in addition to Health insurance, and a 401k plan.
If you have these qualities, and want to learn more about becoming a member of our team please email [email protected].