Current Careers at Fireplace Warehouse
Fireplace Warehouse ETC is a local hearth distributor providing fireplaces, stoves, gas grills, and fire pits to residents, and builders. In addition to hearth sales, we provide our customers with free installation consultations and installation services. And we now have the following careers available:
Are you ready to join the fun, dynamic company emerging to lead the hearth industry? Fireplace Warehouse has been serving front range customers by installing thousands of fireplaces, grills, firepits, and HVAC units since 1991. In 2015, we added investors, a senior staff, a location in Colorado Springs, Fort Collins and Frisco and builder and commercial sales. Current Annual Gross Sales are tracking at $ 8 million and are projected to reach $12 million in a year.
We carry the leading manufacturers in our industry: www.fpwhs.com. Our niche in the exploding construction industry is a prime for a national leader and that will be Fireplace Warehouse. We are experiencing record growth. Our builder, dealer, and remodel clients have pulled us into Fort Collins and Frisco with an immediate opportunity for the right professional with leadership aspirations, strong communication commitment and ability to work with the senior Leadership Team. Experience in the construction/builder industry will be helpful. A degree in accounting and 5 years’ experience is required (QuickBooks experience is preferred, but it doesn’t need to be 5 years experience specifically with QuickBooks).
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Management
- Purchasing & Inventory control
- Cost Analysis
- Payroll administration
- General Duties as assigned by the Controller
Today is the day to take your career to the next level.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Controller, so send me your resume, firstname.lastname@example.org
As a service coordinator, working directly under the installation department manager, responsibilities include scheduling installation and consultation appointments through google calendar and google docs, QuickBooks data entry, processing building permits and filing paperwork.
- 2 years experience in a service scheduling position in the Denver area (familiarity with the Denver Metro is required)
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Organization and customer service skills are a must in this position
- Knowledge of local building permit processes is preferred but not required
- General knowledge of construction practices is helpful in the position
Compensation based on experience
We are looking to improve our installation department and fill this position immediately. If you would like to apply for the position or have any questions, please email us at. email@example.com
Installation and Service Technician
Location: Denver, CO
Pay: $17 – $22 an hour
Fireplace Warehouse in Denver is currently hiring for a full time experienced installation technician. Applicant MUST have experience with fireplace or HVAC systems and gas line installation. Work would consist of installation and service work on gas, wood, pellet, and electric fireplaces. Work truck and tools provided.We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- NFI gas/wood/pellet certification preferred
- 2 or more years experience in the hearth/HVAC industry
- Ability to think on your feet, as construction jobs require
- General knowledge of construction codes and requirements
- Fireplace installation experience preferred-Must be able to lift 100lbs
- Must be able to work on roof tops and tall ladders
- Ability to work well with others
- Clean driving record
- Ability to keep up with and turn in paper work as neededHourly Pay $17-$22 per HR DOE
$1000 signing bonus @ 90 daysPaid Vacations
- High school or equivalent
- Fireplace installation: 2 years
If you have these qualities, and want to learn more about becoming a member of our team please email Zach at Zach@fpwhs.com
Showroom, Retail and B2B Sales
This well established growing company with over 8 years experience in the industry is seeking a Sales professional to be responsible for selling Heating, Cooling and Hearth products to builders as well as showroom traffic.
If you are a dedicated and motivated self starter with the qualifications below, we would love to add you to our team! The position offers competitive earning potential with Base + Commission pay structure, paid holidays and bonuses.
We are looking for a sales professional who will be able to:
- Match our consumers with the perfect product for their needs, and close the sale
- Manage lead sources and follow them through to completion
- Make cold calls and prospect effectively
- Build a strong pipeline for new revenue growth and maintain existing accounts
- Be comfortable with standard office computer programs like Outlook, Google etc…
- Proven track record in Closing sales
- Technical experience in HVAC, Hearth, Heating and Fireplace industry a plus, but not required!
- Positive and enthusiastic professional presentation in person and over the phone
- Thorough knowledge of product marketing, client service issues and organization operations
- Strong competitive marketing, business development/sales and negotiating skills
- Basic problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Team player with an interest in personal growth
If you have these qualities, and want to learn more about becoming a member of our team please email Amy at Amy@fpwhs.com
Please submit the application form on this page. We can send you an email notification when any positions are officially posted.
Thank you for your interest in Fireplace Warehouse ETC