Town & Country Fireplaces offer unique, high-quality products backed by extensive customer support and a limited lifetime warranty.
Our unique features include :
- The original clean-face. We created the fireplace that created the clean-face category, with no louvers or other clutter to compete with the look of the room.
- The most flexible venting options available, to allow every fireplace to go in the perfect spot in any space without competing with beams, architectural features or open spaces.
- The only fireplace with All Season Comfort™ – purpose-designed to offer comfortable heat without overheating a room, so it can be enjoyed in any weather or season.
- Design-A-Fire customizable options: including 10 different models, 9 different choices of fire burners and logs, 8 firebox panel styles and available and irons and fire screens.
- A safe, unobstructed ceramic glass face which will not crack or break under high internal temperatures.
- Handcrafted quality, with heavy-duty full-seam welded construction and premium quality materials up to 76% heavier than other fireplaces to ensure a perfect fire and quiet operation – every time.
- Special support and features for the design industry. We understand the needs of this market and provide architect specifications, architect handbooks, CAD drawings and presentation images to specifically serve design professionals.
Town & Country Fireplaces have received a wide range of recognition, including awards from the IIDEX/NeoCon show, Canada’s largest interior design show, and from Hearth & Home’s VESTA awards.
- Product Innovation Award, IIDEX/NeoCon 2009: Bronze Award for product innovation with the breakthrough flush mount power vent termination.
- Product Innovation Award, IIDEX/NeoCon 2008: Bronze Award for product innovation for our Integrated Smart Home Control.
- Product Innovative Award, IIDEX/NeoCon 2007: Design award for the WS54 Wide Screen.
- Innovative Product Award, IIDEX/NeoCon 2006: Design award for the TC54.
- VESTA Outstanding Design Innovation Award, HPBExpo 2006: Outstanding Design Innovation for the Maestro Control handheld remote control system.
- Innovative Product Award, IIDEX/NeoCon 2003: Innovative Product Award for the TC42.
- VESTA AWARD FINALISTS 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2009.